Large room? No right angles? Skewed walls? Many details? Difficult to reach? No cause to worry: The Leica 3D Disto measures everything you need.
Stay in control – in whatever shape of room. Capture and record distances, areas, inclinations, and angles effortlessly, even for inaccessible points. Forgotten measurements and handwriting errors are things of the past.
Whether in fully automatic or manual mode: you can measure complete rooms, walls, windows, structural connections or stairs – from only one station point.
Right to the point. Whether ceiling grid or project layout for floors or walls – the Leica 3D Disto projects your design onto any surface – point for point.
Quick tools inspire the user: establish plumb, create level reference points, or precisely transfer offsets or locations.
Features and Uses
- Measure plan position, height and distance, in all three spatial axes
- Intuitive user guidance from Assistants
- Measure from one station – every visible point can be measured by targeting with the visible laser dot – without the need to walk to the target
- Measure to difficult-to-reach points, such as roof edges
- As-built records of ceiling, floor and roof surfaces, volumes, inclination, falls, height differences, angles
- Plumbing of points, parallel offsetting of axis, leveling, transferring levels from wall to wall. Forget spirit level and measuring tapes!
- Real time display of measurements as drawings on the screen
- Positionally accurate representation of the measured points in the camera display
- Pocket calculator
- Recording information in the form of standard tables, photos, DXF files, text files at the press of a button
- Remote control measurements
- Data import and export on PC and USB stick